All students and staff at AAU have access to the collaboration and meeting platform Microsoft Teams.
Number of participants for a MS Team meeting:
- max 1000 participants for employees with a M365 A5 license
- max 300 participants for employees with an A1 license
- max 300 participants for students
If you have questions about your license, you are welcome to contact ITS support here.
Teams at AAU do not currently support the following features:
- Phone calls
Video conferencing systems at AAU currently do not support PowerPoint Live in MS Teams:
- If a person shares their presentation from MS Teams on their computer via PowerPoint Live, then no presentation is displayed on the video conferencing system, but of course still on the individual computers connected to MS Teams.
If the presentation is to be viewed on the video conferencing system, a computer connected to MS Teams must be selected to display a screen or program window.
Additionally, the following features are not supported on Mac:
- Team meeting invitations from Outlook 2016
In addition, Teams cannot be used in Internet Explorer. Use the Teams client or a more modern browser, e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari instead.