AAUcard as print and copy card
You can use your AAUcard to unlock the multifuntion copier and release and collect your print, scan to Email or make copies.
Remember you can always use your AAU-Email and password to login at the multifuntion copier.
All AAU Email accounts can print, use Follow-you and use multifuntion copier.
Email accounts with staff number and student number can use AAUcard as copy card.
Create and change your AAUcard PIN code
In order to use your AAUcard you have to created your PIN code.
- If you are a student, click here to create and change your PIN code.
- If you are an employee, click here to create and chage your PIN code.
Read more about AAUcard: www.en.aaucard.aau.dk
Your PIN code will unlock doors after 5-10 minutes and the print copy system within 10 minutes.
How to use Your AAUcard
Guest cards cannot login on the copying machine - use Email and Password - see Poster at the machine.
Xerox Swipe your AAUcard
1. Simply swipe the card past the reader (no need to insert the card anywhere).
2. Enter your PIN code when prompted.
Read the poster at the machine
Konica Minolta key in your PIN code
AAU Staff only need to swipe your AAUcard over card reader - NO PINcode is needed
1. Select "Password" and enter your PIN code (4 digits)
2. Simply swipe the card past the reader (no need to insert the card anywhere).
"LOGIN NAME OR PASSWORD IS INVALID. PLEASE TRY AGAIN" - Konica ONLY
AAU Students need to enter the PIN code from the AAUcard - before swiping the AAUcard at the card reader at a Konica multifunction copier
Read the poster at the machine.
Why can I not unlock a copying machine or access Top Up?
- Are you using your personal AAUcard? Guest cards cannot unlock multi function-copier
Use yor Username/Email and Password!
- You cannot buy units if your AAUcard do not have a PINcode.
- Create and change your AAUcard PIN code.
- Why do I get “Login Name or Password is invalid. Please try again"
AAU Students need to enter the PIN code from the AAUcard - before swiping the AAUcard at the card reader.
- Your AAUcard may be defect. Please contact the local FACILITY SUPPORT TEAM.
- Use "Alternate Login" while waiting for your new AAUcard or new PIN code to work.
READ THE POSTER AT THE MACHINE.