INCOGNITO OR PRIVATE MODE
WHAT DOES INCOGNITO OR PRIVATE FASHION MEAN?
When you visit websites with a browser window in incognito mode
- the browser does not store your browser history, your cookies, your website data or the information you enter in forms.
- The files you download and bookmarks you create are saved.
- Your activity is not hidden from the websites you visit, your employer, your school or your ISP.
HOW DO I START INCOGNITO OR PRIVATE FASHION IN A BROWSER?
- Click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner of Chrome and select "New incognito window"
- Or use keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + N (Windows) or + Shift + N (Mac)
Click on the 3 horizontal bars at the top right of Firefox and select "New Private Window".
Or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + P (Windows) or + Shift + P (Mac)
Click on the 3 horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the Edge and select "New InPrivate Window"
Or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + P
Options in the menu "File" menu item "New private window"
Or use keyboard shortcut + Shift + N