Learn here how to access a shared mailbox in Microsoft Office Outlook. We assume that a manager of the shared mailbox already has granted you acccess.
- Open Outlook
- Click on the "File" tab at the top-left hand side of the window making sure you are in the "Info" section.
- Select "Account Settings" and then "Account Settings..." again.
- In the "E-mail" tab, click on "Change..."
- Click on "More Settings…"
- Select the "Advanced" tab.
- Click on the "Add…" button and type the name of your shared mailbox.
Outlook should now find your shared mailbox and add it to your list of Mailboxes.
Click "Apply" and then "OK".
Your shared mailbox should now be added to your folder list on the left-hand side.