When you set automatic replies, you inform your colleagues and other people that you are on holidays or, for some other reason, are not attending to your emails.
- Open Outlook
- Click on the tab "File".
- Click on the button "Automatic Replies"
- and select “Send automatic replies”
- If you select “Only send during this time range,” you can specify a start and end time for when you would like to send a reply.
- Write a message in the text field below.
- You can choose if you want to send the auto-reply to people outside Aalborg University. Click on the tab "Outside my organization" and check the appropriate boxes.
- Click “Ok” to save your settings.
Your auto-reply will be sent once a week to senders even if they email you daily during the time period your auto-reply is activated.
Outlook Web App
You can also set your auto-reply via the web app at mail.aau.dk
- Click “Options” in the upper-right corner and select "Set Automatic Replies ..."
- Fill in the fields as specified above.