You can use rules to automatically sort your incoming emails. For example, you can create rules, which sort emails from a specific sender and move them to a specific folder.
Creating rules via webmail
- Sign in to your webmail at mail.aau.dk
- Click ‘Options’ in the upper right corner
- Choose ‘See all options’
- Select ‘Organize E-Mail’ in the left-hand menu
- Click ‘New…’ to create a new rule
A new window will now open. Select one of the options from the first drop-down list and select one of the options from the second drop-down list.
By clicking ‘More Options…’ you can add actions and exceptions to your rule.
Creating rules in Outlook
- Start Outlook
- Click Rules on the Home tab
- Choose ‘Create Rule…’
- A new window will open and it will contain the information of the selected message.
- Check the options you want to use and select which action the rule should take.