- Open Finder
- Select the "Go" menu
- Select "Connect to server"
- Type the following: "smb://department.aau.dk/users/username"
- Fill in your credentials
- your password
- You may put a tick so your Mac remembers your credentials.
Reconnect automatical on startup
If you want to reconnect your documents automatically on startup without been prompted for a password, you have to add them under system accounts.
- Open System Preferences
- Open Users & Groups
- Open tap Loin Items
- Click the plus sign
- Choose the server you just have connected to in the left column.
- Find your documents (users, your username, Documents)