- Open Finder
- Select the "Go" menu
- Select "Connect to server"
- Type the following: "smb://department.aau.dk/users/username" *
- Fill in your credentials
- DEPARTMENT.AAU.DK\username *
- your password
- You may put a tick so your Mac remembers your credentials.
* Staff members at the Faculties of Humanities and Social Sciences must replace department with id.
Reconnect automatical on startup
If you want to reconnect your documents automatically on startup without been prompted for a password, you have to add them under system accounts.
- Open System Preferences
- Open Users & Groups
- Open tap Loin Items
- Click the plus sign
- Choose the server you just have connected to in the left column.
- Find your documents (users, your username, Documents)