- Open Outlook
- Select Calendar
- Create a new meeting
- Select the Scheduling Assistant
You can use the Scheduling Assistant to add attendees and rooms and see their availability.
- Click ‘Add rooms...’ (in the bottom left-hand corner) to find a meeting room.
- Type an address in the search box, for example 'kst' for Kroghstræde and you will see all meeting rooms at this address in the drop-down menu.
- Click 'Invite attendees...'
- ‘Room Finder’ will then appear in the right-hand side. Select your area in the drop-down menu under ‘Show a room list’
- The rooms then become visible in the calendar view of the Scheduling Assistant, and you can easily see which rooms are available.
When you tick the left-hand box of a room in the Scheduling Assistant, this room will be transferred to ‘Location’ in your meeting invitation.
Click ‘Appointment’ to return to your meeting invitation.