You will find Medialab and its two full-time staff members, Kim and Thomas, in Rendsburggade 14, room 2.129A.
We offer various services to the Faculty of Humanities at Aalborg University, including:
- lending video and audio equipment to staff members and students,
- guidance in choosing the right software and hardware for at home audio and video recordings,
- assistance in recordings from one media to another,
- teaching the use of video equipment and editing software (AVID) and
- help and guidance for using our six editing rooms.
We also have an external studio which may be used for green screen recording.
Moreover, we provide consultancy services in designing and planning specialised audio and video solutions for the study programmes.
Last but not least, we administer the lending of the Faculty’s car.