If you want to test your equipment with an IT-supporter, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and book a time for testing.
PROCEDURE FOR EXAM:
Examiner or the study secretary creates an AAU ZOOM meeting in the ZOOM client. Everyone except examiner waits in the “Waiting Room” and will be allowed access by the examiner.
- Before the exam starts, examiner gives access to censor who is in the “Waiting Room”
- When examiner and censor are ready, the student/students taking the exam is let in.
- When assessing, the students go back to the ”Waiting Room”.
- After assessing, the students are let back in from the ”Waiting Room” and they are given the result.
- The exam can be created as a meeting request in Outlook
- as a link in the shared exam plan
CONDUCT EXAM IN AAU ZOOM (WITH MEETING REQUEST FROM OUTLOOK)
Step by step guides:
- Create an exam in the Zoom client
- Participate in exam as examiner (AAU employee)
- Participate in exam as student/censor from the ZOOM client
- Participate in exam as student/censor from a browser
- If you cannot share content from macOS
CONDUCT EXAM IN AAU ZOOM (COPY LINK TO THE SHARED EXAM PLAN)
Guides from Center for Digitalt Understøttet Læring (CDUL)
- Create meeting in Zoom - TAP instructions (In danish)
- Settings in Zoom - TAP instructions (In danish)
- Online Oral Exams in AAU ZOOM