Below you can find guides for online exams via Teams. You have two possible options: You can conduct the exam as a meeting, or you can create a team with channels. See a description of the two methods further down on the page.
You can test your equipment with an IT supporter on working days between 13-15. Access the test (Access only available with AAU login)
CONDUCT EXAM IN MS TEAMS – MEETINGS CREATED IN OUTLOOK
The internal examiner or the study secretary creates two MS Teams meetings in Outlook. One for the exam sent to the examiner, external examiner and the student/students, and one for the assessment sent to the internal and external examiners only.
- When the exam begins, the internal examiner, external examiner and the students meet in the exam room.
- After the exam, the examiners leave the exam room and enter the assessment room.
- The student waits in the exam room.
- After the assessment, the examiners return to the exam room, and the grade is announced.
- How to add a shared mailbox to create meetings in MS Teams
- Create a Teams meeting in Outlook
- Participate in a Teams meeting from Outlook. (Useful for all participants at exam)
- Erfa site with more guides from other departments at AAU (only in Danish)
- Join a meeting without a Teams account
- Create breakout rooms
- If you cannot share content from macOS
CONDUCT EXAM IN TEAMS WITH CHANNELS
Create a team in Teams. Everyone is invited to the team (Internal examiner, external examiner and students)
- Private channels are created for the different exams, and the students are assigned a certain channel
- Only one private channel is created, and the students wait in the “general” channel. Here they are invited, one by one, into the private channel by an examiner.
Private channels are closed channels that can only be accessed by examiners. The examiner can invite students into the channel and let them out again.
Step by step guides:
- Create a team and invite participants to a Team (Internal examiner, external examiner and students)
- Create a privat channel
- Create breakout rooms
- Examiner opens the video in the exam room and invite external examiner/students into the exam room
Guides from Center for Digitalt Understøttet Læring (CDUL)
Video guides from Erfa - Exam during corona : (in Danish)
- Introduction video on how external examiners access Teams. (in Danish)
- Video on how students can show presentation slides during an exam in Teams. (in Danish
- Introduction video: exam via channels in Teams - including students in-out of exam when assessing.